OS Maps

I decided to do some more research into OS maps, although I will not be using something this complex in my own designs it will certainly be a simpler version based on an OS map, and my route cards will recommend taking an Os map on the walk as references will be used that translate across. I decided the detail in an OS map would be too complex for such a small area that my design will be on.









I am quite a confident map reader myself, however I need to consider my target audience (people who are not used to walking often) this is why I have decided to create a simpler version for them to follow with basic written instructions. However, as I stated previously it will be recommended to carry an accurate OS map. 

Monday 9 April 2012 by Lisa Collier
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply