Proverbally yours // Message & Interpretation

Here is some further development of my research. I looked at other ways my proverb 'out of sight, out of mind' has been interpreted, and linked this to how it could inspire my own designs. I really like this first image below, the vintage appearance and colours work really well and the half tone appearance makes the image more 'out of sight' linking it with the proverb. 



Below is a really effective CD cover design for 'little anthony and the imperials'. I  really like how the design 'messes' or 'plays' with your mind. It looks really impacting and powerful and stands out well. The colours of the type are contrasting and so are clear against the detailed background.


Thursday 17 November 2011 by Lisa Collier
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply