Final Designs // Printed Postcards


Here are photographs of the printed postcard designs that I produced for the Modernist series. Here I have tried to experiment with type as this was my main focus throughout this module, as I really enjoy working with type and haven't experimented with it as much as I may have liked over the course of the year. 








I would have liked the prints to have been printed on A1 Matt Stock, double sided print. However The computers in the digital dungeon are not capable of this and when James explained that this would cost around £300-£400 per sheet with a professional printer I decided to instead glue the two prints together and so obviously the completed photographed versions here to not have my original desired finish. 








However, I am pleased with the simplistic appearance of the postcards and the interactive element of cutting them to separate them into individual prints.

Monday 21 May 2012 by Lisa Collier
Categories: , | 1 comment

One Comment

  1. Your content is such like that nobody will stop to come back that’s really rewarding. every door direct mail postcards printing

Leave a Reply