Final Designs // Printed Postcards


Finally, here are the photographs of my second set of postcards based on Postmodernism. I was really pleased with the outcome and feel that I managed to express a postmodernist style using typography. I chose to keep a black and white colour theme, however after Friday's crit I realised that this wasn't a popular choice with my audience and it may have confused them. 




I have used an interactive approach to engage the reader by adding 'tear here' marks which will give a more 'postmodern' feel to the postcards.



The designs are inspired by typical postmodern movement styles that I have looked into and studied during my research following the lectures as well as visiting the exhibition in London and also research towards my essay component of the module.










However with the limited time frame after the crit session until hand in on Tuesday I decided to stick with my current designs and add to them with some posters that might help reduce confusion. I will hopefully get these printed tomorrow now that they are complete.

Monday 21 May 2012 by Lisa Collier
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply