Theory into Practice // Printing


On Tuesday I took all my files down to James in the Digital Dungeon ready for printing. Unfortunately I hadn't realised (although I knew it was a big risk) that he can't do double sided A1 prints. He explained that at a professional printers it will cost at least £300-£400 and I had four of these prints so it was clearly not reasonable to pay this much. 

Therefore I printed my publication down there with James and cut all the pages down to size ready for binding. However was unable to print my postcards, after some deliberation I have decided to print my postcards single sided for the final hand in. However if these were to be produced in the real world for an organised event they would have to be printed double sided on A1. 

Here are some photographs:






Thursday 17 May 2012 by Lisa Collier
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply