What is a line? (Pantone Super Heroes)

Similar to what I hope to produce in the end with respects to animals are these pantone colour matches to different super heroes, I came across these whilst researching pantone and realised that it has a similar concept to what I hope to create myself. I plan on producing a series of about 10 different pantone animals to begin with and producing these onto about 6 different products: Bag, T-shirt, Mug, Posters, Postcard, Stickers.


'I have to agree that the brain is a powerful thing when it comes to imagining things. With just a colour, a name and some numbers, you are able to picture the whole Superhero based on pretty much nothing at all. It’s just how the brain works I guess, and if this thing is going to work for you, it pretty much requires that you have come across one or more of these superheroes at some point in your life. If you have, this will totally makes sense.' This is something I hope to create with my animal pantone colours.


In my own designs I may include patterns onto the pantone colour underneath the solid colour so people can visualise the texture of the animal markings as well.


Some inspiration:












Tuesday 13 March 2012 by Lisa Collier
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply