Hotdog Booklets

For our design principles work we are now looking at Hotdog booklet designs which we will be able to mass produce for sale at the Leeds Gallery book sale. These will be in a simple yet effective format and must stem from our initial photography work looking at the word 'three'. I have taken my word 'three' and looked at repetitive patterns. I have decided to use 'repetitive patterns' as my theme for my booklet design.


Below are some images I collected from research hotdog booklet designs. As it happens they are both previous BA Graphic Design students at Leeds College of Art, and this is their version of the brief I am currently completing. This has given be a good idea of the type of think I hope to complete.









Tuesday 10 January 2012 by Lisa Collier
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply